Friday, July 2, 2010

Launching the Flexuality Test

I have just posted the Flexuality Test on my main blog. The test takes about 10 to 15 minutes to answer and is composed of something less than 200 questions designed to assess your sexual attitudes, environment, experiences, and desires.

I have been studying and teaching sexuality for more than a decade, and the questions arise from my research in the field.

After you take the test, check back here for your results, which will be posted approximately every week. Your results will include the sexual type (or types) which most closely match your pattern of answers, as well as an overall flexuality score on a scale from 0 to 100.

I encourage you to leave feedback here, in the form of comments, regarding whether you find your sexual profile accurate and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment